Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Jacob_Rastaman`s Application

Jacob_TheRasta

Jacob_Rastaman`s Application Empty Jacob_Rastaman`s Application

Post  Jacob_TheRasta Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:23 pm

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name? Jacob_Rastaman (( Stickey said to do the Firstname_Lastname ))

2.) Where were you born? New York City [ Liberty City ]

3.) What is your age? 22

4.) What is your Ph. Number? 5522

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level)) One.

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail. I was working as a Transport Driver of the Los Santos. Obviously as a Taxi driver, later I finished the Lawyer College. Right now, I am a freelancer.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD? Every city needs workers for they`re Cleaning Company, also Los Santos needs one. Okay, I want to join because of helping the city, to be clean and Beautiful, for immigrants and tourists. Holding the city clean is a hard job, also its requires allot of Work, Strength, Endurance, Sometimes, it requires from you to be Intelligent.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD? I posses Strength, Endurance, and some years of experience, back in New York I was working as a City Cleaner.

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD? Yes

9.) Can you use proper English? Yeah, not professional but I think its good.

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone? GMT -1

2.) Age: 14

3.) Gender: Male

4.) Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5.) Do you have a Microphone? Yes

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why? On this account, no.

7.) Other Accounts: Frederico_Corleone

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)): I was playing on my Frederico Corleone account, to learn how to play SARP, and to RP. After a few months of playing I made this account, for fun. I played SARP Long Enough to be able to join a Faction/Gang/Family.
    Alex_Mofujohn
    Alex_Mofujohn

Jacob_Rastaman`s Application Empty Re: Jacob_Rastaman`s Application

Post  Alex_Mofujohn Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 pm

ACCEPTED, See you at the quarry.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:01 pm