Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

4 posters

Foreman kicked me from LSSD for no reason!!!!!!!!!

100aldin

Foreman kicked me from LSSD for no reason!!!!!!!!! Empty Foreman kicked me from LSSD for no reason!!!!!!!!!

Post  100aldin Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Shawn (dont remember last name) kicked me today for no reason. I was a worker and we went to maria beach do fix some houses. Then a worker rammed me so i tipped. It wasnt accidently. Shawn didnt care about it he just drived. Then a worker accidently killed me and he didnt care. So i called him idiot becouse he didnt care. Then he said you are dissrespecting me and you metagamed now. So he kicked me. Then we had a little Test. I finnished the test but he said that i need to think about the metagmae. I said ok. then i asked why you kicked me then he answered: You failed at the test. But it was only the metagame part. I asked a superior about test and he said the test was just for fun. But Shawn kicked me anyway:

Please Response To My Topic /Rodrigo_Cortez
    Pasa_Pea
    Foreman
    Foreman

Foreman kicked me from LSSD for no reason!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Foreman kicked me from LSSD for no reason!!!!!!!!!

Post  Pasa_Pea Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm

He kicked you for metagame+ you had Mats in quarry so yeah i think he did right thing
    Melvin_Package
    Melvin_Package
    Co-President
    Co-President

Foreman kicked me from LSSD for no reason!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Foreman kicked me from LSSD for no reason!!!!!!!!!

Post  Melvin_Package Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Well, we gonna wait for Mr Shawn's review
    100aldin

Post  100aldin Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:03 am

yeah i was angry on him so i didnt think about the metagame. He never told me that i got kicked becouse of the Mats. And i forgot to drop the mats before i got this job...
    Shawn_McArthur
    Foreman
    Foreman

Post  Shawn_McArthur Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:04 am

Dear Mr Rodrigo.

I kicked you for four valid reasons.

1- Disrespecting a foreman.
    2- You don't know what to do with your job, you need to earn more experience.
    3- Attempted to murder a foreman.
    4- Carrying a gun and illegal materials
    5- (( Metagaming as shit. He's making LSSD looks bad, seriously. ))

Plus, supersivor Danny is aware about it, and I told him before I do it.
    Shawn_McArthur
    Foreman
    Foreman

Post  Shawn_McArthur Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 am

100aldin wrote:. Then a worker accidently killed me and he didnt care

That never happened, I have three witnesses,

Jay, Pasa Pea and Andy Winter.
    Melvin_Package
    Melvin_Package
    Co-President
    Co-President

Post  Melvin_Package Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:19 am

Situation Concluded. As the matter of fact. Mr. Rodrigo, you can re-apply in L.S.S.D in a week.
    Shawn_McArthur
    Foreman
    Foreman

Post  Shawn_McArthur Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Melvin_Package wrote: you can re-apply in L.S.S.D in a week.

I don't think so.

He's permanetly banned for weapon hacks

http://www.gtasarp.com/forums/showthread.php?51795-Game-I-cant-log-in-at-any-account.-But-my-account-is-Rodrigo_Cortez-s-Ban-Appeal&p=402088#post402088

thank god, I kicked him -.-
    Melvin_Package
    Melvin_Package
    Co-President
    Co-President

Post  Melvin_Package Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Aight then. Case closed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:40 pm