Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

(IC) Letter from SANews

Visitor

(IC) Letter from SANews Empty (IC) Letter from SANews

Post  Visitor Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 am

(( I couldn't find a place in the forums to write this so I decided this would be the best place))

Dear those at the LSSD,

SANews has started the process of creating a reality T.V. show. We are currently in the process of recording the show, and will not release the public broadcast of the show until later on. 'Why do I care?', you might be asking. Well, our reality T.V. show revolves around camping trips and how people react to mishaps. Most of the time, the mishap will be not having any transportation back to LS. At times, we might come to the LSSD asking if we can hitch a ride. You guys don't have to loan us a ride, but please, don't harm any of the civilians on our show. If they hijack one of your vehicles, I'll pay back 150% the cost of the vehicle. They only time I think it'd be appropriate to harm the civilians on the show is if they act with violence first. But don't worry about that, we check for arms before every trip. If you aren't okay with this, just reply with a letter to SANews and I'll make other arrangements.

Thanks for your time,
    Joe Wilkerson
    Head of Events of SANews
    Akiba_Danny
    President
    President

(IC) Letter from SANews Empty Re: (IC) Letter from SANews

Post  Akiba_Danny Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:18 am

Well Mr. Joe, If they come we have our Security, but if they tell us they are with the Reality, i think we can give it some lift to the town. So you just need to tell him to inform us.
    We support you guys.
    Good Luck

Supervisor Akiba Danny

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:58 pm