Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Jason Warren's Application for Security Spot

Jason Warren

Jason Warren's Application for Security Spot Empty Jason Warren's Application for Security Spot

Post  Jason Warren Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 am

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name?
    Jason Warren

2.) Where were you born?
    Liberty City

3.) What is your age?
    21 Years Old

4.) Please state your previous job work in detail.
    I was a Lawyer for the Los Santos District Attorney and a LSFD Medic

5.) Why do you wish to become an employee of the LSSD?
    I wanna help the community a cleaner a place and also make sure the town always has a great smell and a great clean place, also i thank the LSSD is one the best places to start off as a career and staying here till i retire, also i wanna protect all the vehicles and take down intruders when i become security for the LSSD

6.) What skills do you have?
    I was a lawyer and a medic so i have medicine experience and i also no my way around Los Santos

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone?
    its -2 GMT

2.) Can you speak clear English?
    Yes i do

3.) Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
    yes (somewhat but i need help getting me to hear people on there but its still good)

4.) What level are you?
    iam level 8

5.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why?
    i was banned once for weapon hacking but it was a accident cause i accidently had a shotgun for the cop car when i got arrested and i fired the gun but i was unbanned 10 mins later when i didnt mean to
    Akiba_Danny
    President
    President

Jason Warren's Application for Security Spot Empty Re: Jason Warren's Application for Security Spot

Post  Akiba_Danny Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Jason Warren's Application for Security Spot Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr.Jason.
    I am glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED.Please contact a Supervisor or above in-game to receive your orientation, and then you are off to work! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for applying, and we wish you the best of luck!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:44 pm