Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

[Pending]Lebron_Gomez´s Application to become the co-security boss

Lebron
    Lebron

[Pending]Lebron_Gomez´s Application to become the co-security boss Empty [Pending]Lebron_Gomez´s Application to become the co-security boss

Post  Lebron Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 pm

First Name: Lebron

Last Name: Gomez

From How long you are in the LSSD Security? 5 or 4 days ago

Why Do you wish to Become the Co-Head of the Security? 10 years ago I was on the LSPD as a SWAT officer so i think i could do this very well, i allways see the security officers off duty, I think we need them on duty becouse the LSSD workers need us to protect them they cant be safe without us so i would tell the security members to go on duty and protect the workers.
    Why Do you think you are the best for that Task? Well 10 years ago i worked fo the LSPD and 3 years ago i worked for a big company as the security boss so I think Iam good with this stuff

Do you know Well the knowledge of the LSSD? yes

Do you know Well the knowledge of the LSSD Security? yes
    Akiba_Danny
    President
    President

[Pending]Lebron_Gomez´s Application to become the co-security boss Empty Re: [Pending]Lebron_Gomez´s Application to become the co-security boss

Post  Akiba_Danny Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:30 pm

(( Now you cant be the Co-Head for only one reason: We need more applicants and we will have it. So only be patient, maybe only 2-3 Days. For the moment you are a candied, so your apply is Pending. Good Luck. ))

Co-President of the LSSD - Supervisor Akiba Danny

[Pending]Lebron_Gomez´s Application to become the co-security boss Streets

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:36 pm