Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

4 posters

[DENIED]Shinzei_Nakamura´s Gun Permit Application

100aldin

[DENIED]Shinzei_Nakamura´s Gun Permit Application Empty [DENIED]Shinzei_Nakamura´s Gun Permit Application

Post  100aldin Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 pm

First name: Shinzei

Last name: Nakamura

Current rank: Security Rank 3

Why would you like a permit to carry a Gun? I need to have a gun becouse someone always enters the Quarry and steals the cars, and when im trying to stop them they kill me. When im off duty the cops always arrest me for haveing firearms. They dont believe that i work for the LSSD.

Do you have a criminal history? (Will be checked.) Yes. I tied a guy on my motorcycle , then i robbed him in the middle of the forest and then i dumped him.
    Edd_Valles

[DENIED]Shinzei_Nakamura´s Gun Permit Application Empty Re: [DENIED]Shinzei_Nakamura´s Gun Permit Application

Post  Edd_Valles Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:16 am

well if your security.. i tink you dont need a permit for a gun
    Sean_Darkwell
    Sean_Darkwell
    Co-Head of the Security
    Co-Head of the Security

[DENIED]Shinzei_Nakamura´s Gun Permit Application Empty Re: [DENIED]Shinzei_Nakamura´s Gun Permit Application

Post  Sean_Darkwell Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:22 am

Yup, Shinzei, you don't need one.
    Simon Viz
    Simon Viz
    Vice-President
    Vice-President

Post  Simon Viz Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:48 am

Denied. Securitys don't need gun permits.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:29 pm