Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

5 posters

LSSD security Shinzei has been fired from the LSSD security.

Sean_Darkwell
    Sean_Darkwell
    Co-Head of the Security
    Co-Head of the Security

LSSD security Shinzei has been fired from the LSSD security. Empty LSSD security Shinzei has been fired from the LSSD security.

Post  Sean_Darkwell Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Hello, I wanted to make this announcement that someone has been Fired from the LSSD Security, as well from the LSSD it self.

Jay Ray got re-hired.

Shinzei Nakamura did got fired.

Story Of Shinzei Nakamura.
    Shinzei did got fired becuase he was arrested and got in demorgan, he escaped, And he should of go back and accept his fault. Now Akiba, Simon, and me already told him to stop and hand himself over to the National guard's. He completely ignored me and Simon and Akiba, and continued escaping, some minutes later he told us on our radio that he would send Triads to us to kill us. When he finnaly got caught by a National guard he said to Akiba that he would do everything to kill him. Later on he came back with his Friend ''Jay Ray'' And started whining about that he wanted to go back. I already told him, he had his change. He didn't do anything with his change.

I'm just making this announcement so other people wouldn't be fooled if this EX-LSSD member would tell them that he still is a member while he is not.

Last edited by Matt_Rake on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jason Warren

LSSD security Shinzei has been fired from the LSSD security. Empty Re: LSSD security Shinzei has been fired from the LSSD security.

Post  Jason Warren Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 pm

iam gone from 1 day and i miss all the adventures and excitement ((lol))
    Sean_Darkwell
    Sean_Darkwell
    Co-Head of the Security
    Co-Head of the Security

LSSD security Shinzei has been fired from the LSSD security. Empty Re: LSSD security Shinzei has been fired from the LSSD security.

Post  Sean_Darkwell Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:15 am

(( XD Rofl. ))
    Eric_justicia
    Foreman
    Foreman

Post  Eric_justicia Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:35 am

Thanks for the headsup, Shinzei is indeed a pain in the ass.
    Yesterday he came back to the quarry and started to "steal" our sanchez, i called the police on him. He resisted arrest, and metagamed like a fool ((Lol)).
    Anyway the police did arrest him for stealing lssd vehicles, resisting arrest and possibly possesion of firearms.
    100aldin

Post  100aldin Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:02 am

Eric, when he arrested me i fled again....
    Akiba_Danny
    President
    President

Post  Akiba_Danny Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:40 pm

(( Sorry Shinzei.. But i need to ban you Permanently on the LSSD Forum, The best luck and.. Cya ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:47 pm