Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

[ACCEPTED] Saby_Singh's Application

Saby_Ryder

[ACCEPTED] Saby_Singh's Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Saby_Singh's Application

Post  Saby_Ryder Sun May 09, 2010 8:12 am

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name?

Saby_Singh

2.) Where were you born?

Asia

3.) What is your age?

4.) What is your Ph. Number?

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?

I have lived here for 2 years

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail.

I have worked as a Arms Dealer previously. I have earned all the profit from this job. I know almost everything about this job and i can do it prefectly.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD?

I want to be part of LSSD because i like to see clean LS. Gameplay of players is very dependent on this job. I wanna be part of LSSD so that i can help in cleaning LS and provide people with clean and fresh enviorment to play.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD?

I am a honest worker. I do what task is given to me completely. I dont like that someone out of my department interupts me. I dont like to leave my task in half.I always completes it.

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD?

Yes

9.) Can you use proper English?

Yes

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone?

+5:30

2.) Age:

3.) Gender:

Male

4.) Do you have Ventrilo?

Yes i have

5.) Do you have a Microphone?

Yes i have

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why?

I have been prisoned because i did'nt have enough money for paycheck. I was also sent to demogran because i shotted a car during a riot infront of PD. I think i have benn prisoned 3 or 4 times. I dont remember there reasons. Once i was tresspassing in LS sewers with another player.

7.) Other Accounts:

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)):

I have experience on sarp. i have played here many times. I have done taxi, bodyguard jobs on my friend's account. I play RPly. I know all things which are required to play here. I have just prissoned once due to less cash in hand than required for paycheck. I have never been banned or arrested by any cop. I also played on other server before playing here.
    Akiba_Danny
    President
    President

[ACCEPTED] Saby_Singh's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Saby_Singh's Application

Post  Akiba_Danny Sun May 09, 2010 6:14 pm

[ACCEPTED] Saby_Singh's Application Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr.Saby,
    I am glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact a Supervisor or above in-game to receive your orientation, and then you are off to work! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for applying, and we wish you the best of luck!

You are now ready for a take-off. But before you do read this LSSD Hand Book for basic Instructions and guide.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:20 pm