Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Wong Wok's Application For Co - Head of Security

WongWok

Wong Wok's Application For Co - Head of Security Empty Wong Wok's Application For Co - Head of Security

Post  WongWok Tue May 18, 2010 7:31 pm

First Name:Wong

Last Name:Wok

From How long you are in the LSSD Security?: A Day, But i never see any security on...

Why Do you wish to Become the Co-Head of the Security?: Because I Beleive you could do better with me, due to my GMT -5 Timezone

Why Do you think you are the best for that Task?: Because I Never See Any Security On Due to Different Timezones, Im with the GMT -5 Zone so im on almost 24/7, If You hire me, you will NOT Regret it

Do you know Well the knowledge of the LSSD?: I've Been working here for Two Months now, ive got it all memorized.

Do you know Well the knowledge of the LSSD Security?: Everything that needs to be done is in my head!
    Eric_justicia
    Foreman
    Foreman

Wong Wok's Application For Co - Head of Security Empty Re: Wong Wok's Application For Co - Head of Security

Post  Eric_justicia Wed May 19, 2010 1:06 pm

WongWok wrote:First Name:Wong

Last Name:Wok

From How long you are in the LSSD Security?: A Day, But i never see any security on...

Why Do you wish to Become the Co-Head of the Security?: Because I Beleive you could do better with me, due to my GMT -5 Timezone

Why Do you think you are the best for that Task?: Because I Never See Any Security On Due to Different Timezones, Im with the GMT -5 Zone so im on almost 24/7, If You hire me, you will NOT Regret it

Do you know Well the knowledge of the LSSD?: I've Been working here for Two Months now, ive got it all memorized.

Do you know Well the knowledge of the LSSD Security?: Everything that needs to be done is in my head!

Denied.

http://www.gtasarp.com/forums/showthread.php?55684-Complaint-against-Wong_Wok

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:41 am