Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Recruitment Form

Hakim_Jones

Recruitment Form Empty Recruitment Form

Post  Hakim_Jones Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 am

1.) What is your full name?-Hakim James Jones

2.) Where were you born?-Cuba

3.) What is your age?29

4.) What is your Ph. Number?-7236

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level))-7 Soon to be 8

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail.-Well my last Job was LSPD I was a Cadet But left due to me feeling not wanted there

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD?-Well For 1 i need a Job and its new You only get 1 chance at life might as well try everything at least once

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD?-Overall Just easy going and do as im told Other then that im pretty much average on everything else

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD? Kinda

9.) Can you use proper English? Yes

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone? GMT +10

2.) Age:15

3.) Gender:Male

4.) Do you have Ventrilo?-Yes

5.) Do you have a Microphone?-Yes

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why?-Well Banned because my friend was a noob and we are both on the Same IP So when he got banned so did i,And i got prisoned Once for Car surfing Which i didnt know was Rulled as NON RP At the Time

7.) Other Accounts:Ivan_Milat,Sid_Clone,Admadeus_Clone,Lao_Ming

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)):Well mainly On SARP Ive tried other Servers But Compared to all the other players on the other Servers i had the Most RP Skill I shot a guy in the Head and he Ate the bullet?
    But yea ive been Playing SARP for about a year now On a couple of different Characters But this one is my best And i plan to stick with it
    Paul_Wingston

Recruitment Form Empty Re: Recruitment Form

Post  Paul_Wingston Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm

ACCEPTED
    Report to the quarry for training.
    Hakim_Jones

Post  Hakim_Jones Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:17 am

Thanks alot:D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content