Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

New Jobs of LSSD

Eric_justicia
    Foreman
    Foreman

New Jobs of LSSD Empty New Jobs of LSSD

Post  Eric_justicia Thu May 20, 2010 8:23 pm

As some of you know already i have been planning to add more jobs within LSSD. This is to keep LSSD attractive and active at the same time.
    For now i have recently added a new division: Marketing and promotion staff or MP staff.
    This will be made up with a maximum of two people, so im looking for one more since we already hired a female worker today.

Now you may ask what this division will do.
    1. They are in charge of expanding our services to Los Santos, wich means that they will get us new houses;stores;restaurants;clubs;buildings to take care off.
    2. The members of this new division will be known as a rank 3.
    3. They have the authority and permission from me to call upon any worker at any time of the day.
    4. Foreman's will have to communicate as much as possible with the MP staff, as they will bring in more work each day.
    5. MP staff has a whole new style of working, this also means that they are well informed on what they have to do.

This has been the first of many other new jobs i will be adding after i discuss them with the presidents.

Current new jobs that will definatly come:

Interior cleaning department.
    Mechanics (on the quarry).

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 pm