Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Johnathan_Rodriguez's Application

Johnathan_Rodriguez

Johnathan_Rodriguez's Application Empty Johnathan_Rodriguez's Application

Post  Johnathan_Rodriguez Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 pm

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name?

Johnathan_Rodriguez

2.) Where were you born?

Redsands east, Las Venturas

3.) What is your age?

4.) Please state your previous job work in detail.

Well, I was a mechanic for a good three years, and grew tired of that field of work. It was the same schedule every day, get up, get to work, grab the work truck, and head off to god knows where to make some repairs. From time to time, i'd stay behind and do repairs in the garage, but that only came every so often. Although, while I was doing this tedious task, I got to see a lot of nice places, and met a lot of nice people. So it was alright, I guess. It's a rather boring field of work, but when you have no other options, you make do with what you can.

5.) Why do you wish to become an employee of the LSSD?

It's a very interesting field to work in, the city of Los Santos, and the towns outside of it such as Blueberry, Dillimore, Palomino Creek, aren't the cleanest of places. I'd like to become an employee to do my best to make this city, and the others, a more desirable place to live. To create less pollution due to large buildups of trash, among other things. Along with the other things I've heard about that you guys do, to help out the city. Such as maintaining the stability of traffic lights, electrical poles, street lights, fences, all that sort of stuff. Very honorable field of work. It may not come with much thanks, but we all know deep down inside the people are grateful for the things you do.

6.) What skills do you have?

Well, as a mechanic, I'm very handy with a wrench, and many other tools. I can drive amazingly well, not to be self-centered or anything, just throwing that out there. I've had some experience with a garbage truck, doing ride-alongs with my friend and such. So I know quite a bit about them, how to drive them, handle them, and all that. I can do pretty much anything you ask me to, I'm not a hard person to deal with. You tell me what to do, and I'll go do it, simple as that.

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone?

(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

2.) Can you speak clear English?

Of course.

3.) Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?

Sure do.

4.) What level are you?

On this alt, level one. My main is Jason_Mission.

5.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why?

Banned by Nature for a false claim, and was unbanned. If you want to see the appeal, let me know and i'll find a link in the archived appeals. Prisoned before, not really sure how many times, I was a frequent visitor at DeMorgan. (Not for admin prisons, cop prisons.) I haven't been there in a good while now, so you can trust me when I say I don't think i'll be going back any time in the distant future.
    Michael Williams
    Admin

Johnathan_Rodriguez's Application Empty Re: Johnathan_Rodriguez's Application

Post  Michael Williams Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:24 am

Johnathan_Rodriguez's Application Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr/Mrs., I am glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. Please visit the landfill, the main area of operation of the LSSD, to be hired, and given a uniform. Thank you for applying to join the LSSD, and we hope to see you soon.

Other Comments:

Signed, Michael Williams, Supervisor.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:24 pm