Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

[ACCEPTED]Irving_Aguirre Gun Permit Application

Edd_Valles

[ACCEPTED]Irving_Aguirre Gun Permit Application Empty [ACCEPTED]Irving_Aguirre Gun Permit Application

Post  Edd_Valles Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:46 am

First name: Irving
    Second name: Eduardo
    Current rank: 1
    Why would you like to carry a shotgun:
    Well sometimes There are no security in the quarry, when this happens we have alot of trespassers. and the only people that are at the quarry cant do nothing about it. because sometimes those trespassers have dangerous guns, and thats something we dont have.something really unfair for us. Sometimes this makes alot of us get killed by those trespassers. and i tink we should be able to feel safe at our work. and that way would be getting a gun to defend myself and defend my work.
    Sometimes when we are doing a job there are alot of zones with dangerous people that can steal our car or simply kill us, if we had guns that would be really different.
    If i get a gun i would try my hardest to defend the quarry and make sure every vehicle stay where it belongs right at our quarry not being jacked by some random guy that don't have any respect about our current work.
    Do you have a criminal history: Yes i had some when i was unemployed. but thats past now

Last edited by Irving_Eduardo on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Simon Viz
    Simon Viz
    Vice-President
    Vice-President

[ACCEPTED]Irving_Aguirre Gun Permit Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Irving_Aguirre Gun Permit Application

Post  Simon Viz Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:12 am

We'll have to wait till the Governor of Los Santos gets elected, because only one of them will make SD Pistol legal. Until then, your application will be on standby.
    Edd_Valles

[ACCEPTED]Irving_Aguirre Gun Permit Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Irving_Aguirre Gun Permit Application

Post  Edd_Valles Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:00 am

can i change sdpistol to shotgun then?
    Simon Viz
    Simon Viz
    Vice-President
    Vice-President

Post  Simon Viz Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:03 am

Yes you can. Pending Akiba.
    Edd_Valles

Post  Edd_Valles Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:06 am

alright edited my application.
    Edd_Valles

Post  Edd_Valles Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

well since the governor been elected already.
    i guess we could get responded of our applications now?
    Simon Viz
    Simon Viz
    Vice-President
    Vice-President

Post  Simon Viz Mon May 03, 2010 6:04 am

[ACCEPTED]Irving_Aguirre Gun Permit Application Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr. Aguirre,
    I am glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:08 pm