Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Vote for the second co-head of security!

Poll

Who should it be ?

[ 0 ]
    Vote for the second co-head of security! I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the second co-head of security! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for the second co-head of security! I_vote_lcap33%Vote for the second co-head of security! I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vote for the second co-head of security! I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the second co-head of security! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vote for the second co-head of security! I_vote_lcap33%Vote for the second co-head of security! I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Simon Viz
    Simon Viz
    Vice-President
    Vice-President

Vote for the second co-head of security! Empty Vote for the second co-head of security!

Post  Simon Viz Sun May 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Please pick the person who'd you like to be second co-head of security!

You have 3 days to decide! Poll ending at 19/05/2010.
    Sean_Darkwell
    Sean_Darkwell
    Co-Head of the Security
    Co-Head of the Security

Vote for the second co-head of security! Empty Re: Vote for the second co-head of security!

Post  Sean_Darkwell Sun May 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Is corey still security and can we still vote for him? Becuase he is an foreman, If he still can be voted on i choose him.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:09 pm